Working at Barr View Primary
On this page you will find copies of the current Teacher and Support Staff application forms with guidance, also included is a
All application forms are to be returned to email@example.com unless otherwise stated. Please ensure it is clearly marked “APPLICATION”
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact the school on 0121 464 2251.
We do encourage visits from prospective staff and would request that the 'book a visit form' at the bottom of this page is filled in so as this can be arranged.
Pre Employment Checks
Barr View Primary School Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people
Anyone who is to be employed by Barr View Primary School Academy will be subject to certain pre-employment checks.
These include (all staff):
- An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).
- A Children’s Barred List check (CBL).
pre interviewreferences for posts that directly involve working with children. These will usually be the candidate’s current employer and previous employer.
- Right to Work (see checklist document at the bottom of this page)
- Pre-employment medical screening
- Childcare Disqualification Declaration (Depending on area of work)
- Teachers who have failed induction or probation
- General Teaching Council for England (GTCE) sanctions
- Teachers and others prohibited from the profession
- Teachers sanctioned in other EEA member states
- Section 128 barring directions
- Good Conduct Certificate to be provided by overseas employers