Working at Barr View Primary
On this page you will find copies of the current Teacher and Support Staff application forms with guidance, also included is a
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact the school on 0121 464 2251.
Pre Employment Checks
Barr View Primary School Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people
Anyone who is to be employed by Barr View Primary School Academy will be subject to certain pre-employment checks.
These include (all staff):
- An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).
- A Children’s Barred List check (CBL).
pre interviewreferences for posts that directly involve working with children. These will usually be the candidate’s current employer and previous employer.
- Right to Work
- Pre-employment medical screening
- Teachers who have failed induction or probation
- General Teaching Council for England (GTCE) sanctions
- Teachers and others prohibited from the profession
- Teachers sanctioned in other EEA member states
- Section 128 barring directions